Thanks to donations from our supporters, we make our projects viable. Your help is essential for us to walk the path and reach our goal.
We are all volunteers and the association is non-profit.
Donated amounts are used to:
- Planting and maintenance of seedlings
- Cleaning and monitoring actions of the Woodland in Parque Central
- Maintenance of association
- Project coordination
We accept any amount. It all adds up!
Donations via Paypal
Click this button or point your cell phone camera at the QR-Code.
Donations via PagSeguro:
Scheduled payment by credit card for a period of 12 months:
Pix Key (for donations made from Brazil)
To donate via Pix it is necessary to have a bank account, it can be a savings or checking account, or even a prepaid payment account that accepts Pix. Then follow the steps below:
- Open your bank app and look for the Pix option.
- Select the Pix option and then Transfers (depending on the bank it may be Payments)
- Select option CNPJ: 40.125.958/0001-23
- Then fill in the desired value and complete the operation. Ready!
If you prefer to make a normal transfer:
We also accept donations of tools (wheelbarrows, shovels, diggers, rake…). And we always need large gallons/cans of paint for seedling production in our nursery!